Indus Hospital & Health Network actively pursues sustainable alliances and partnerships with those aligned with the vision and mission of IHHN, and those which are both Public-Private and Private-Private in nature.
Public Private Partnerships
IHHN entered into a landmark partnership with the Government of Sindh for the management of the 344-bed District Headquarter Hospital, Badin in 2015. Here, IHHN along with the Government of Sindh have improved capacity manifolds and adding services such as Family Medicine, Laboratory and Blood Bank, CT Scans, Pediatric Hematology & Oncology and Physical Rehabilitation.
IHHN has entered into a Public-Private Partnership with the Government of Punjab for the management of a belt of 5 hospitals in Lahore, including: Tehsil Headquarter Hospital (THQ), Bedian Road, THQ Manawan, THQ Raiwind, THQ Sabzazar, and THQ Kahna Nau, Lahore. The Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases and Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital (RTEH), Muzaffargarh.learn more
In Balochistan, IHHN is collaborating with the provincial government and is running a Pediatric Oncology clinic at the Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Hospital in Quetta. Moreover, the Network is also working with the provincial health department for the eradication of Malaria in 21 target districts.learn more
In 2016, IHHN first secured the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (GFATM). Partnered with the Provincial Malaria Control Program, IHHN has worked to reduce the disease burden in 13 endemic districts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Global Fund has approved funding for a further three years (January 2021-December 2023).learn more
Private Private Partnerships
Private-Private Partnerships involve two private entities working together for a common cause. Indus Hospital & Health Network is working with some notable private entities:
- IHHN works with Karachi Down Syndrome Program (KDSP) to refer children born at the Korangi Campus to KDSP and vice-versa.
- 10Pearls, Pak-Suzuki, Dawood Foundation, and Allied Bank teamed up with IHHN to support its efforts towards COVID-19 pandemic.
- IHHN joined hands with Science Fuse to promote science education and help inculcate a scientific approach in the students of Indus Kay Sitaray.
- IHHN signed an MoU with the National Institutional Facilitation Technologies to establish the Network’s online presence and secure a digital commerce payment system.
- KE helped strengthen IHHN’s paperless system by donating an enterprise-class data storage system with an additional 50 terabytes of data storage.
- IHHN and Punjab Group of Colleges are jointly running “Voices Against Tobacco” for tobacco control and to empower Pakistan’s youth to become anti-tobacco ambassadors.
- IHHN became the Corporate Social Responsibility Partner of Pakistan Super League franchise Quetta Gladiators.
- The Pakistan Cricket Board fulfilled the wishes of two Leukemia patients by having them and their families watch a game of the Pakistan Super League.
- IHHN and IBA partnered up to promote educational, professional, and intercultural projects and to stimulate collaborations for healthcare research.
- Under its ‘Bata Care’ campaign, the shoemaker donated 6,500 pairs of shoes to healthcare workers.
- Matrix Pvt. Ltd. sponsored IHHN – QF, NST & SMP Campus’ building project items.
- Fast Cables contributed to expand the QF, NST & SMP Campus.