What is Indus Tarbiyat?
An initiative by The Indus Hospital designed to spread the values of sharing and helping others amongst children from a very early age.
We live in a fast paced world, where technology and other worldly activities prey on our children’s innocent young minds, consuming their attention completely. It is time to engage their attention towards meaningful ventures.
Indus Tarbiyat, aims to inculcate sound values in children that enable them to become responsible, conscientious, compassionate and giving citizens of this world by encouraging them to take up the responsibility of helping to solve some of the issues that we face as a society and to share their blessings with those that are not as fortunate as themselves to help make this world a better place.
We believe the children of Pakistan can make an impact on the world through little acts of kindness.
How can a child share his/her blessings?
Sharing kindness has never been easier, you can opt for any one of these ways:
- Take a money box home
- Visit the hospital, spend some time with our children in the Pediatric complex
- Share your Eidhi
- Spend your birthday with a patient
- Donate your toys
- Clean-up drives
- Any other initiative of your choice
Want to Get a money box for your child?
- Pick up your money box from the Indus Hospital collection center nearest to you.
- Fill out the donor form at the time of receiving your money box with contact details
- Tag ‘The Indus Hospital’ and use the #ShareABlessing #IndusTarbiyat on the social media platform you are posting on to spread the message amongst family and friends
Collection Center Addresses:
DONATION COLLECTION CENTER- BAHADURABAD
M-1 Co-operative Bank Building,
Begum Rabia Siddiqui Road,
Central Commercial Area,