Universal Children’s Day recognizes globally to celebrate children and charter for their rights around the world. This year we are celebrating this day along with pediatric and Clubfoot patients.
‘Pehla Qadam’, the Clubfoot Program is an initiative of Amer Haider Charitable Foundation and University of IOWA.
- Who have successfully been treated at the Indus Hospital and are living and happy healthy life.
- Who are currently under treatment at the Indus Hospital.
- Who have completed 4 years of Clubfoot treatment at Indus Hospital.
9:30 am – Clubfoot se Jeet Ka Jashan
10:30 am – Carnival
Who Can Attend
- Pediatric Service patients and their parents
- Clubfoot patients and their parents
- IHN faculty, staff and their family members
- Free entry for patients and their parents
- Entry ticket for IHN faculty, staff and their family members: PKR 500
Tickets can be purchased from Pediatric Service Department and will be available at the entrance on the day