IHHN – Korangi Campus Clinical Services Management – CPCOM Program is a 12 months’ full time program designed and developed for the highly motivated individuals who are currently employed at different IHHN network hospitals, other hospitals and also who are registered in graduate level programs and are inquisitive about seeking a career in health care industry.
The main benefit of the certification program is enumerated below:
- Clinical Operations Management
- Process Analysis, process developing and reengineering
- Service Delivery Excellence
- Services Quality Management
- Peer Relationship Building
Goals of CP – COM
- To develop trainee with orientation and scope of clinical services management in a healthcare setting.
- To develop ability to understand the health policies, rules & regulations and standard operating procedures.
- To develop the implementation skills of the trainees to face the challenges of dynamic environment of health care settings.
- To establish the pool of highly qualified individuals engaging in services management of a health care setup.
- To provide basic component in managerial skills and ethical sensitivity that are essential for successful career in the health field.
- To provide practical learning and experiences that will enhance and integrate the self-development and the learning process.
- To develop the skills of innovation with critical and out of the box thinking among the trainees
Who Should Enroll
- Mid-career healthcare professionals
- Physicians & Clinicians transitioning into a managerial role
- Nurses and nurse practitioners taking on management responsibilities
- Healthcare professionals looking to transition into operations management
- Business management professional’s/Graduate Level students who wish to specialize in healthcare operations
Evaluation and Assignment Methodology
- Pre – test, 50 questions over 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Evaluation will be conducted online on completion of every module
- Assignment will be provided to candidates on monthly basis.
- Midterm Examination will be held after completion 50% curriculum
- Final Examination & QI Project will be held after completion of 4th Semester
Admission is subject to management discretion
Table Top Drills
Execution of Contingency Plan.
Weekly Classes(online session)
Last date for Registration 10th Dec 2022
Class will be Started January 2023
15 December 2022
4:00pm to 5:00pm
Registration fee: PKR 1000 (non-refundable)
First: Pay Registration Fee
Second: Fill Registration Form
Full Payment option:
- IHHN Candidates: Rs 25,000
- Non – IHHN Candidates: Rs 50,000
- IHHN Candidate: Rs 6250 / Start of Every Quarter
- Non-IHHN Candidate: Rs 12,500/ Start of Every Quarter
Experienced management professionals / Process Owners / Subject Specialist and
Imran Jamal – Manager
Clinical Services Management (Emergency Medicine)
Qurat ul Ain Maroof
Assistant Manager – CSM (Emergency Medicine)
Program Coordinator – CP COM
firstname.lastname@example.org Ext 2183