The Blood Center was inaugurated in October 2013 with a vision to provide safe blood, meeting international standards to all segments of the society without any discrimination. The Blood Center is aimed to mobilize the nation towards 100% voluntary blood donations.
In a span of just a few years, the Blood Center has not only been able to support Indus Hospital & Health Network and its network of 13 hospitals but also the blood banks of many private, government, and NGO-based hospitals in Karachi.
Currently, the Indus Hospital and Health Network is providing blood banking services at the following sites as requested by the governments of Punjab and Sindh.
Location in Multan
- Regional Blood Center, Multan
- Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD), Multan
- Hospital Blood Bank – Nishtar Hospital Multan
Location in Bahawalpur
- Regional Blood Center, Bahawalpur
- Bahawal Victoria Hospital (BVH), Bahawalpur
- Jubilee Female Hospital and School of Nursing, Bahawalpur
Location in Sindh
- Regional Blood Center, Jamshoro
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUMHS), Jamshoro
- Hospital Blood Bank – LUMHS City Campus, Hyderabad
- Hospital Blood Bank – Civil Hospital, Thatta
Voluntary Blood Donation Drive
You can become someone’s lifeline – conduct Blood Drive at your organization, school or community. Donations can also be made at Indus Hospital & Health Network Blood Center located at the Korangi Campus in Karachi or at our mobile unit/bus. To organise a blood drive in your organisation/institution you can request for our bus to be summoned to any community or locality in Karachi.
Call us now at
UAN: 92 21 111 111 880 | T: 92 21 3511 2206-7