The Center was inaugurated in October 2013 with a vision to provide the safest possible blood, meeting international standards to all segments of the society without any discrimination. With this the Center also aimed to mobilize the nation towards 100% voluntary blood donations.
Over a span of short time the Center not only was able to support the The Indus Hospital campuses but also was enabled to support the blood banks of many private, government and NGO based hospitals in Karachi.
Currently, The Indus Hospital is providing Blood Banking Services at following sites as requested by Government of Punjab and Sindh.
Location in Multan
- Regional Blood Center Multan
- Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD)
- Hospital Blood Bank – Nishtar Hospital Multan
Location in Bahawalpur
- Regional Blood Center Bahawalpur
- Bahawal Victoria Hospital (BVH) Bahawalpur
- Jubilee Female Hospital Bahawalpur
Location in Sindh
- Regional Blood Center Jamshoro
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUMHS) Jamshoro
- Hospital Blood Bank – LUMHS City Campus Hyderabad
- Hospital Blood Bank – Civil Hospital Thatta
Voluntary Blood Donation Drive
You can become someone’s lifeline – conduct Blood Drive at your organization, school or community. Donations can also be made at The Indus Hospital Blood Center located at the Korangi Campus in Karachi or at our mobile unit/bus. To organise a blood drive in your organisation/institution you can request for our bus to be summoned to any community or locality in Karachi.
Call us now at
UAN: 92 21 111 111 880 | T: 92 21 3511 2206-7 | M: 92 332 281 1083; 92 321 263 7698