Excellence in Healthcare for all to Please Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala.
- To focus on creating an excellence-driven, comprehensive, compassionate, free of charge and replicable healthcare system accessible to all.
- To be a not-for-profit entity, managed with the Islamic concept of Waqf and funded through donations and Zakat.
- To adhere to ethical best practices in all aspects of its operations, while following the Shariah and the Law of the Land.
- To empower its employees for their spiritual and professional growth
- To enhance and build human capacities through quality education and research.
- Responsibility to provide healthcare as the basic human right
- Excellence in quality of service delivery
- Indiscrimination in health delivery methods
- Dignity of patients and employees
- Teamwork in moving forward and achieving milestones
- Integrity in day to day activities
- Loyalty and commitment to self and the Indus Hospital’s cause
- Passion to serve, bring smiles and change lives