Your cart is currently empty
Excellence in healthcare service free for all to please Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala.
To realize its vision the Indus Hospital & Health Network will:
- Create an excellence-driven, comprehensive, compassionate free of charge, replicable healthcare system accessible to all.
- Serving people as a non-profit organization under the unparalleled Islamic ideology of Waqf through Zakat and donations.
- Adhere to ethical best practices in all aspects of operations, in accordance with the national laws and Shariah.
- Provide resources and an environment for the spiritual and professional training of all employees and comrades working in any capacity in the organization.
- Continuous enhancement of capacity through quality education and research.
- Faith – Absolute believe that all means are from the Al Mighty.
- Dignity, Empathy & Compassion – Recognizing every life as a gift from God, valuing and caring for individuals.
- Integrity – Honesty, fairness and self-scrutiny in all actions to ensure safety, confidentiality and privacy.
- Excellence through Teamwork – Foster an atmosphere of trust, collaboration, openness and cooperation.
- Respect – Extending courtesy to all stakeholders – patients, colleagues, staff, partners, donors, suppliers.
- Justice & Equity – Ensure fairness in all processes.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Gender Equality – Providing equal opportunity to all.
- Ethical Practices & Transparency – Zero tolerance for malpractices, adherence to all applicable laws
- Learn, Innovate & Lead – Promote research and innovative solutions in health care.
- View in Urdu