MISSIONTo realize its vision The Indus Hospital will;
- Focus on creating an excellence-driven, comprehensive, compassionate free of charge, replicable healthcare system accessible to all.
- Be a not-for-profit entity, managed with the Islamic concept of WAQF and funded through donations and Zakat.
- Adhere to ethical best practices in all aspects of its operations, while following the Shariah and the Law of the Land.
- Empower its employees for their spiritual and professional growth
- Enhance and build human capacities through quality education and research.
Why Indus Hospital ?The miracle of medical science is yet to reach the common man. Amazing coronary angioplasties, life saving cardiac bypass surgeries, cutting edge laser interventions or restorative orthopedic procedures are hi-tech and very expensive. Some brave the expenses by selling their present and mortgaging their future but many just wait to die. The right to life was never ordained to be selective. The onus is on the conscientious and God fearing people to help tilt the economics of survival. The Indus Hospital seeks to fill this vacuum in favor of the unfortunate with the support of the fortunate.